Welcome to Lesson 6!
In this lesson we will discuss:
- the Lunar atmosphere, characters, themes, and lessons of The Silver Chair
- the characteristics and influences of Luna and what she can teach us about doing the next right thing
- how Christ’s selfless obedience to the Father is the model for our imitation of Him
Video #1 (Chs. 1-4)
Video #2 (Chs. 5-8)
Video #3 (Chs. 9-12)
Video #4 (Chs. 13-16)
Homework for Next Lesson
That’s it for this lesson! Before starting the next lesson, be sure you do the following things:
- Share your thoughts and questions in the comment section below.
- Read all of The Horse and His Boy. Click here to download a copy of the reading guide. Remember that the reading guides should enhance your reading, not get in the way of it. Use it in the best way you see fit.
- Download the Book Bones for The Silver Chair.
- Email me any questions you have!
If you’d like to study further the ideas we discussed in this lesson, I recommend the following:
- “Christianity and Literature” and “The Funeral of a Great Myth” in Christian Reflections by C.S. Lewis
- “Transposition” in The Weight of Glory by C.S. Lewis
- “Mirror or Moonshine?” in The Narnia Code by Michael Ward
- “Luna” in Planet Narnia by Michael Ward