Welcome to Lesson 10, our final lesson!
In this lesson we will discuss:
- Lewis’s reason for writing the Chronicles of Narnia and why he wrote seven books (instead of one)
- how Chronicles of Narnia shapes our imagination, strengthens our parenting, improves our apologetics and evangelism, and helps us live more obedient lives
That’s it for the class! Be sure you do the following things:
- Share your thoughts and questions about this lesson in the comment section below.
- Share this course with someone. Use the share buttons below to tell someone else about this course.
If you’d like to study further the ideas we discussed in this lesson, I recommend the following:
- Awakening the Moral Imagination Through Fairy Tales by Sam Koenen
- “De Futilitate” in Christian Reflections by C.S. Lewis
- Miracles by C.S. Lewis
- “The Candlestick” and “The Telescope” in The Narnia Code by Michael War
- “Primum Mobile” and “The Music of the Spheres” in Planet Narnia by Michael Ward