Welcome back! In our first lesson on Jayber Crow we will discuss the content of chapters 14-21:
- why our love must grow outward and upward
- how beauty requires both love and imitation
- how love and suffering always come together, and how the community helps us bear both
Video #2, Part 1
Note: The second video was a long one, so I broke it into two parts for you.
Video #2, Part 2
For Next Time
- When you finish watching the videos, take a moment to answer this question in the comments section below: What was the most important thing about community life that you learned from these chapters?
- Read chapters 22-26 of Jayber Crow. Click here to download the reading guide for these chapters. Remember that the reading guide should enhance your reading, not get in the way of it. Use it in the best way you see fit.
- Email me any questions you have!