Welcome back! In our first lesson on Jayber Crow we will discuss the content of chapters 8-13:
- how joining a community is costly but always worth the cost
- how faithful work leads to greater love, restfulness, and contentment
- what it means to keep faith with our neighbors and help them bear their burdens and griefs
For Next Time
- When you finish watching the videos, take a moment to answer this question in the comments section below: How has your involvement in your community increased your love and shaped you into a better person?
- Read chapters 14-21 of Jayber Crow. Click here to download the reading guide for these chapters. Remember that the reading guide should enhance your reading, not get in the way of it. Use it in the best way you see fit.
- Email me any questions you have!