In this first lesson on Lady Windermere’s Fan we will discuss the content of Acts 1-2:
- how we deceive ourselves with a wrong story of the world
- how our self-deception inevitably leads to hypocrisy
- why “good people” are most prone to self-deception and hypocrisy
For Next Time
- When you finish watching the videos, take a moment to answer this question in the comments section below: What other stories do you know that have self-deceived characters like Margaret Windermere? If you’re really brave, tell a story from your own life.
- Read Act 3-4 of Lady Windermere’s Fan. Click here to download the reading guide for these chapters. Remember that the reading guide should enhance your reading, not get in the way of it. Use it in the best way you see fit.
- Email me any questions you have!