Welcome to Lesson 2!
In this second lesson on Haroun and the Sea of Stories we will discuss the content of chapters 5-8. We will also focus on the following topics:
- why a fully human life requires both light and dark, comedy and tragedy
- why we must come to terms with the darkness of our pasts
- why the real world is more than miserable and stories that aren’t true are still real
Correction: The correct Facebook statistic is that one in five website page views in America is on Facebook.
For Next Time
- When you finish watching the videos, take a moment to answer this question in the comments section below: What is the most important thing you learned about story from these chapters?
- Read chapters 9-12 of Haroun and the Sea of Stories. Click here to download the reading guide for these chapters. Remember that the reading guide should enhance your reading, not get in the way of it. Use it in the best way you see fit.
- Email me any questions you have!