I own the all the content on this website, with the exception of any guest posts (see below). This material is copyrighted in my name. I try to both provide great, free material for my audience as well as protect my intellectual property. Thanks for understanding and cooperating with this desire.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to a specific post or page on my site.
- Re-post an excerpt (200 words or less) of my posts on any site, as long as you link back to the original post.
- Print off and distribute copies of my posts within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in a non-commercial publication (i.e., school or church newsletter, company newsletter, class syllabus, etc.) so long as you include the following copyright notice: “© 2013 Sam Koenen. All rights reserved. Originally published at samkoenen.com.”
Re-posting of my posts is limited to excerpts of 200 words or less. Search engines penalize websites that publish duplicated content, so if it’s on my site, it can’t be on yours also.
If you’re interested in my writing appearing on your website, contact me to write a guest post for you.
Must Have Express Permission
You must have my express written permission to do the following:
- Use any of my material for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing digital or printed copies of my material.
- Transform, alter, build upon, or change my material.
Guest bloggers retain the rights to their posts published on this site. The rest of the permissions guidelines on this page do not apply to guest posts. If you are interested in using this site’s guest posts, you must contact the guest blogger directly.
If you would like to use my material in a way not discussed here, contact me directly.